WHO WE ARE
NutraFuels, Inc. manufactures and distributes unique dietary supplements known as nutraceuticals. Products are sold directly to consumers, as well as through retail and wholesale outlets. NutraFuels products are formulated to cater to the daily health needs of men and women, and feature revolutionary nutrient delivery systems, such as oral sprays, tincture droppers, blast caps and nutritional drinking straws. These methods are approved for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical use, and have been hailed for their convenience and precision.
THE NUTRAFUELS MISSION
NutraFuels is dedicated to bringing the highest quality, most beneficial, effective nutrients and delivery systems to the market. With over 35 years’ experience in nutritional supplementation, we know the importance of products that are natural and highly effective in maintaining one’s healthy lifestyle.
- 2009: NutraFuels was founded to manufacture and distribute nutritional and dietary supplements
- 2010: The company opened its first manufacturing facility in Broward County, Florida.
- 2012: Completed development of five oral spray formulas to support energy and focus, weight loss, sleep, stress and joints†
- 2014: Went public by filing a Form S-1 registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- By 2016: Developed multiple revenue streams, including in-house brands, as well as private label nutritional and dietary products
- 2018: Expanded manufacturing operations and opened a second 20,000 square-foot manufacturing facility in Broward County, Florida
- 2018: Expanded into additional areas, including digital direct sales and in-house lines of cosmetics and hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) nutraceuticals
- NutraFuels is a fully reporting company with a class of securities registered with the SEC
- Quarter-to-quarter and year-over-year growth reflects substantial earnings increases:
- 2016 earnings: $252,000
- 2017 earnings: $1.8M
- 2018 earnings (projected): $3M+
February 12, 2019NutraFuels, Inc. Founds NutraDerma Technologies and Acquires Patented All-Natural Skin Patch For Deet-Free Mosquito Deterrent and Creates New Subsidiary, NutraDerma Technologies, Inc.
January 30, 2019NutraFuels, Inc. and Pressure BioSciences, Inc. to Collaborate on the Development of Water-Soluble Nanoemulsion-based Nutraceuticals
January 7, 2019Fulfill Your Health Resolutions With NutraFuels NutraHempCBD CBD Lifestyle Kits, Nearly 50% Off
December 20, 2018Legalization of Industrial Hemp Positions NutraFuels for Market Expansion
December 11, 2018NutraFuels Inc. (OTCQB:NTFU) Prepares For Expansion Into Life Science Field